Inspired by the Mercy Tradition, Lauralton Hall empowers young women to pursue their highest potential through lifelong learning, compassionate service, and responsible leadership in a global society.
Core Values of a Mercy Education
Compelled by Mercy
Inspired by Faith
A Voice for Dignity and Respect
About the School
About the Position
Click here to view the Leadership Opportunity Statement.
The Search Committee expects to complete the search by late March 2023. Interested candidates should submit their materials as soon as possible.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in this position are asked to submit the following materials in a Single Merged Document:
- EC Candidate Summary Sheet and Disclosure Form (contact Sally Mixsell and/or Joan Beauregard for the documents)
- Letter of Interest addressed to the Search Committee
- Current résumé
- Statement of Educational Leadership
- A list of five or more references with contact information (including phone numbers and email addresses)
- Up to three letters of reference (optional)
Listing Date: December 5, 2022