About the School
The mission continues: At All Saints, we help children develop:
- A commitment to personal excellence
- The discipline and integrity to be successful in school and in life
- A responsibility for this planet and gratitude for its beauty
- A sense of spirituality through social action and service
- A sincere love of learning
While the school is now independent of the church, it was founded upon and espouses the sacred tenets of the Episcopal Church: to love our neighbors as ourselves, strive for justice and peace among all people, and respect the dignity of every human being. Today, the school’s spirituality program is ingrained in the fabric of the curriculum and community, and lived out through ongoing social action, community service, and self-reflection activities. The school serves children of all faiths and embraces a view of spirituality that is broad and inclusive. All Saints values religious diversity and provides opportunities for students to understand and appreciate a variety of different religious traditions and celebrations. There is no compulsory worship or doctrine-based programming.
In 2020, All Saints received full authorization from the IB Organization as an International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (MYP) school, and in 2021 it became a candidate for authorization as a Primary Years Programme (PYP) school.
About the Position:
The Board of Trustees of All Saints Episcopal Day School seeks an experienced and compassionate educator to serve as Head of School beginning July 1, 2023. A full position description is available here.
How To Apply
Candidates interested in the position should submit the following materials as soon as possible.
- EC Candidate Summary Sheet (contact Nat Conard for this document)
- Cover letter addressed to the Search Committee
- Statement of educational leadership philosophy
- A list of five or more references with contact information (including phone numbers and email addresses)
- Up to three letters of reference (optional)